- On the cover: Dean Blunt: David Keenan talks black metal, artisan cheese and porkmice, free-jazz, life after death and life after Hype Williams.
- There's talk of saxophones, Jad Fair rumbles on, a man from Godflesh called Broadrick talks about a jukebox which doesn't exist.
- And there's a plethora of reviews and articles by people about interesting and difficult music / non music. Get in!
- Also George Michael talks about how he's like to get stoned with the entire planet and his hazy plans to give everyone a free doobie.
- Morten Harket finally admits that he was really the frontman in Then Jericho and that Mark Shaw never really existed.
- And there's a 6 page article with Simon Climie talking about the 27th anniversary of 'Climie Fisher's' classic 'Everything' album.
Issue 367 ft. Dean Blunt (cover), Pharoah Sanders, Justin Broderick, David Rosenboom + more.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
- Issue 367 by The Wire