A retrospective collection of previously unreleased works spanning over a decade of recording. Chris Douglas has worked on the extreme fringes of electronic music since the early 90's, a shadowy figure carving a singular body of work. His style inhabits its own genre, where feelings and sound merge- his songs are emotional, irrational boiling living things that soothe and scald, often simultaneously.
Limited to 100 hand numbered copies only.
- 4 x pro duplicated CDr disk.
- All hand made packaging using 100% recycled card stocks
- 2 x gatefold sleeves, silk screened using water based metallic silver ink
- Hand numbered 140g printed insert
- Recycled hand stamped outer box.
CD box set £14.99 20μg/h
Ltd 4CD box set on Meds. Edition of 100 hand-numbered copies in 2x silk screened gatefold sleeves, housed in hand-stamped outer box. aka Chris Douglas (Dalglish, Scald Rougish, OST). ONE COPY PER CUSTOMER!.
TRY THESE INSTEAD?
Latest in: Experimental / Avant-garde / Sound Art / Field »
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS
- Seaes II by Seaes
What the artist or label has to say for themselves. Read more.