Reasons to shop with us » 0113 245 4399

A serious coup for The Wire here: Jandek, he of the deep reclusiveness, he of the only recently allowing himself to be seen live, he of the hundreds of records of isolated-weirdo blues, turns up on the cover of a major magazine! A lengthy interview with the man himself inside. (Cue shrugs from 90% of you, amazement from the remaining 10%...)

  • Magazine £4.49
  • Sold out.
  • Shipping cost: n/a
  • NormanPoints: n/a
  • WIRE360
  • WIRE360 / Feat. Actress, Russell Haswell, Steve Lacy etc.

Sold out. If you have recently ordered it and it is delayed, please check our order tracking tool for more information before trying to contact us.

SOLD OUT - Sorry

This one has sold out on all formats. Sorry! View them anyway?



No reviews yet. Help us by submitting your own review.
Nobody loves this record. Be the 1st!


Get alerted to new stock from this artist / label.

Your email address will not be abused or shared.