Why shop with us? 0113 245 4399


1 review | Nobody has said they love this record yet: be the 1st! Mysterious little record here. Apparently originally pressed in a run of 120, this Airaksinen LP has been given a mysterious repress by an unnamed label. There's a lot of notes on the sleeve but they're all in what I presume to be Finnish and so are of no use to me whatsoever [after writing this I discovered an English translation inside the sleeve...typical]. What I can tell you about this ... »

  • LP £15.49
  • Sold out.
  • Shipping cost: n/a
  • NormanPoints: n/a
  • n/a
  • n/a / Label??? crazy avant jazz/ electronicness

Sold out. If you have recently ordered it and it is delayed, please check our order tracking tool for more information before trying to contact us.

There are some sold out formats for Pekka Airaksinen - One Point Music - wanna see 'em?

SOLD OUT - Sorry

This one has sold out on all formats. Sorry! View them anyway?




YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS


REVIEWS

One Point Music by Pekka Airaksinen
1 review. Add your own review.
Nobody loves this record. Be the 1st!
6/10 Mike Staff review, 10 November 2011

Mysterious little record here. Apparently originally pressed in a run of 120, this Airaksinen LP has been given a mysterious repress by an unnamed label. There's a lot of notes on the sleeve but they're all in what I presume to be Finnish and so are of no use to me whatsoever [after writing this I discovered an English translation inside the sleeve...typical]. What I can tell you about this record is that it's the type of clanking, empty, early minimalist avant-garde anti-music that will polarise opinions, with roughly 90% opting towards the negative. The other 10%, of which you may be a member since you're shopping around for minimal, will think that this is a delightful drugged out sonic exploration from the leading edge of experimental music of the time. Basically if you like clanks and squelches and you don't like tunes, this is for you.


PRESS RELEASE

What the artist or label has to say for themselves. Read more.


EMAIL ALERTS

Get alerted to new stock from this artist / label.

Your email address will not be abused or shared.