Vinyl Price Match
When it comes to vinyl we're confident we can match almost any price. Shop around and if you spot something cheaper elsewhere, let us know.
How to claim
If you find an item cheaper somewhere else contact us and we'll see if we can match the price for you.
You must provide three things:
- The artist, title and exact format of the item.
- A web address for the item on the competitor's site, clearly stating the price.
- A web address for the item on our site.
If everything checks out then we will issue you with a store voucher for the difference once your order ships.
There are always conditions...at least we're upfront about them.
- We match UK online retailers only.
- Auction sites (like eBay, etc.) and marketplaces (like Discogs, Amazon marketplace, etc.) are excluded.
- Prices direct from the artist/label/distributor are excluded.
- We match prices on vinyl only, not CDs or other formats.
- We can only match identical products on the competitor site.
- We can only match in-stock products on the competitor site: pre-orders, sold out, back-orders, etc. are excluded.
- We can only match prices offered in £GBP and where VAT has been included.
- The price match has to be valid at the time we check out your claim.
- We do not match prices on orders that have already been placed.
- Expired or cached URLs will not be accepted.
- We do not match used (or pre-owned) items.
- Items that other retailers have on sale or as part of a promotion are excluded.
- We will try to match wherever we can but other exclusions that we haven't thought of yet may apply!