If you're not happy with your items, return them unused within 14 days for a replacement or refund.
Our address is: Norman Records, Unit 20, Croydon House, Croydon Street, Leeds, LS11 9RT, United Kingdom.
Return the items by 1st or 2nd Class Post. If the items are unopened but clearly damaged then please send them back like that.
Incorrect or unwanted items
Return the items unopened and unused by 1st or 2nd Class Post.
Replacement or refund?
For damaged or incorrect items we will send out a replacement where possible. If a replacement isn't available, or if you would prefer, we will offer you a store credit or refund (your choice).
For unwanted items that you are returning because you've changed your mind, let us know if you want a replacement. Otherwise we will issue a store credit or refund (your choice).
Who pays for the return postage?
For damaged or incorrect items we will pay return postage, but you must send your returns by 1st or 2nd Class Post and always get proof of postage. Please do not use Recorded Delivery or Special Delivery.
How we deal with returns varies according to where you live. Please get in touch.
Don't worry, we promise that we will deal with your returns fairly and quickly.
Terms and conditions
There are always conditions...at least we're upfront about them.
- We will try to accept all returns. It is important to us to keep you as a customer.
- You have 14 days from receipt of your order in which to return any items to us.
- For obvious reasons (e.g. piracy) we cannot accept unwanted/incorrect items that have been opened.
- Please make sure you pack your return securely.
- Always get proof of postage.
- If an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition due to poor packaging then we may have to send it back to you without a refund.
Unit 20, Croydon House,
LS11 9RT, UK.
Company number: 06789647
We're not your normal record shop...
Please note that whilst we're always happy to see you, we are not a normal record shop where you can come and browse the stacks.
There are no stacks.
Nope, instead we are basically a kind of crap lo-fi Argos for vinyl records. So, instead of trudging all the way to sunny Holbeck in anticipation of being able to flick through shelf after shelf of releases, please place your orders online first and use our 'In-store collect' option in the checkout.
Grab 1000 NormanPoints by signing up for our email alerts!
Sign up for our email alerts today and we'll add 1000 NormanPoints to your account. (You do have an account, right?)
NormanPoints can then be converted, at your leisure, into store credits.
How much are they worth? 1000 NormanPoints = £1. OK, so it won't pay your mortgage off...
Why sign up?
- All the latest news & reviews
- First dibs on certain exclusive records
- Advance warning of sales and promotions
- Twice a week (Tuesdays and Thursdays)
- Occasional extra updates