Reasons to shop with us » 0113 245 4399
- 0113 245 4399 (Mon-Fri, 9AM-5PM)
If you're not happy with your items, return them unused within 14 days for a replacement or refund.
Return the items by 1st or 2nd Class Post. If the items are unopened but clearly damaged then please send them back like that.
Incorrect or unwanted items
Return the items unopened and unused by 1st or 2nd Class Post.
Replacement or refund?
For damaged or incorrect items we will send out a replacement where possible. If a replacement isn't available, or if you would prefer, we will offer you a store credit or refund (your choice).
For unwanted items that you are returning because you've changed your mind, let us know if you want a replacement. Otherwise we will issue a store credit or refund (your choice).
Who pays for the return postage?
We do, but you must send your returns by 1st or 2nd Class Post and always get proof of postage. Please do not use Recorded Delivery or Special Delivery.
How we deal with returns varies according to where you live. Please get in touch.
Don't worry, we promise that we will deal with your returns fairly and quickly.
Terms and conditions
There are always conditions...we'll always be upfront about them.
- We will try to accept all returns. It is important to us to keep you as a customer.
- You have 14 days from receipt of your order in which to return any items to us.
- For obvious reasons (e.g. piracy) we cannot accept unwanted/incorrect items that have been opened.
- Please make sure you pack your return securely.
- Always get proof of postage.
- If an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition due to poor packaging then we may have to send it back to you without a refund.
Unit 20, Croydon House,
LS11 9RT, UK.
Company number: 06789647
Your random quote:
"Once, A carrot died. There was a large turnip at it's funeral."
Timestamp: Friday 27th March, 11:53:37 .