Clearly no longer content with being one of the most consistently excellent house labels of the last decade, Mule Musiq branch out with this mysterious new Studio Mule project. Not much is known about the group’s membership - our guess is that MM boss Toshiya Kawasaki might have something to do with it. However, there are three things that we can say for sure:
1) ‘Carnaval’ is a cover of a Taeko Ohnuki’s classic.
2) This version features vocals from Dip In The Pool’s Miyako Kouda.
3) Both edits of the track here are perky acid/disco jams that will bring a smile to your face.
- Vinyl 12" (STUDIO MULE 3)
- £12.49 £7.49 (saving: £5.00)
- In stock and ready to ship
- Last copy