To celebrate its 35th anniversary, Universal Music UK has assembled a suite of releases befitting such an momentous album. This release has used the original master tapes from the 1977 recording sessions thought to be lost for many years. Now thankfully rediscovered, the tapes have been remastered, for the very first time, by Tim Young under direction from original producer Chris Thomas. Available on 2CD Deluxe Edition, limited edition 3CD/DVD Super Deluxe Edition and limited edition 2LP set.
• CD1 - Never Mind the Bollocks Here’s the Sex Pistols: 2012 Re-mastered, from the thought lost original master tapes with process overseen by original producer Chris Thomas.
• CD2 – 1977 Studio Rarities & B-Sides: Previously unreleased 1977 recordings including the legendary Belsen Was A Gas with John on vocals plus the original single b-sides, again all re-mastered from the original master tapes.
• CD3 – 1977 Live: High quality live recordings from 1977, most of which are previously unreleased.
• DVD – 1977: Live 1977 DVD produced by Julian Temple and featuring many previously unseen performances plus DVD extras of video’s and interviews.• 1977 Diary: Hardback 100 page 12” by 12” diary with quotes, rare and previously unseen photos, memorabilia and exclusive images.
• 7” Single: Replica of the withdrawn God Save The Queen A&M single.
• Poster: 3FT by 4.5FT Never Mind the Bollocks replica promo poster.
• Lyrics:A copy of the original handwritten lyrics to God Save The Queen also be included
We calculate your shipping costs by taking the heaviest item in your order and calculating that at the 'Heaviest Item' price. Each additional item in your order is then charged at the 'Additional Item' price.
So, because you currently don't have anything in your cart the shipping cost for Never Mind The Bollocks, Here's The Sex Pistols by The Sex Pistols will be the 'Heaviest Item' price for the format you choose:
|Format||'Heaviest Item' Price||'Additional Item' Price|
|Double vinyl LP||£3.70||£2.00|
|CD box set||£3.05||£2.00|
Be the first to review this record.