Recommended by us on 17th May 2012.
* From their inception in 1988 until their hiatus in 2006, the Lungfish music band released 11 full-length albums and played concerts across the United States and in Europe. The band is reknowned for intense creative productivity, releasing albums annually from the years 1992–2000. But what is not generally known is that volumes of Lungfish material never saw the light of day.
* The 1999 A.C.R. session offers a rare glimpse into some of this elusive material and by extention, into the Lungfish creative process. These 10-songs were recorded and mixed by Craig Bowen at Baltimore’s A.C.R. Studios but never released. After the session the band decided to continue writing new songs – ultimately recording at Inner ear Studios what became Necrophones(2000).
* Six of these songs were re-recorded and released on Necrophones, while four others remained unreleased, until now.
*NB THIS IS A LIMITED PRESSING CD, 250 ONLY FOR EUROPE. LP COMES WITH DOWNLOAD COUPON.
1) Eternal Nightfall (version) 2) Symbiosis 3) Screams of Joy 4) Occult Vibrations (version)
5) I Will Walk Between You 6) Aesop 7) Sex War (version) 8) Infinite Daybreak (version) 9) Hanging Bird (version)
10) Shapes in Space (version)
Be the first to review 'A.C.R. 1999' by Lungfish. Best customer review each week wins a £10 voucher!