· Soul Jazz Records continue their journey into the
vaults of the mighty Studio One with this next
instalment, featuring everything from classic ska
and rocksteady to the deepest roots, heaviest dub
and dancehall roots.
· As ever, the album includes incredible reggae
artists such as The Heptones, Ken Boothe, The
Skatalites, Johnny Osbourne and Wailing Souls, all
of whom launched their careers at Studio One, 13
Brentford Road, under the guidance of Clement
‘Sir Coxsone’ Dodd.
· This album features some of the most in-demand
and collectible Studio One tracks over the years,
all digitally remastered.
· The sleevenotes are by Rob Chapman, author of
the celebrated books about Studio One Records,
‘Never Grow Old’ and ‘Downbeat The Ruler’.
· Available on CD with slipcase and double
heavyweight vinyl in a heavyweight sleeve.
Be the first to review 'Studio One Sound' by Various. Best customer review each week wins a £10 voucher!