· “‘The Ghost In Daylight’ is a wondrous thing” -
· “It sounds so beautiful” - Laura Snapes, NME
· ‘The Ghost In Daylight’, an evocative and potent
alchemy of mournful guitarwork and haunting
vocals, follows a four year silence from Bristol’s
· Gravenhurst (aka Nick Talbot) is a respected artist,
lyricist, poet and satirist; part of a truly British
lineage stretching through Jarvis Cocker, Neil
Hannon and Morrissey to name a few.
· It’s been almost five years since the release of his
acclaimed third album ‘The Western Lands’, yet
support at media for Gravenhurst has only grown.
· The album is evocative of a dark and atmospheric
place, ever-changing and conjured from disparate
· Gravenhurst’s roots lie in the melodic noise of My
Bloody Valentine, the lush vocal harmonies of
Simon & Garfunkel, the alchemical guitars of
Richard Thompson and Johnny Marr, and the
widescreen ambient visions of Brian Eno.
Be the first to review 'The Ghost In Daylight' by Gravenhurst. Best customer review each week wins a £10 voucher!