Our album of the week (16th September 2011)
· This long player is the band’s first recording as a
four-piece. As a result, ‘Neverendless’ is more
concise than any other Cave record, despite
clocking in at over 40 minutes.
· ‘Neverendless’ is Cave’s second recording for Drag
City following last year’s ‘Pure Moods’ EP.
· Cave recorded and mixed the album with Benjamin
Balcom, which they have done before, but never
with such results.
· ‘Neverendless’ features high quality artwork from
Janus Zebulon of Hungry Mother Productions.
· Music from Cave has appeared on Cave Tapes,
Permanent, Important, Static Caravan, Trensmat
and Drag City.
Be the first to review 'Neverendless' by Cave. Best customer review each week wins a £10 voucher!