Recommended by us on 19th August 2011.
If Fitz Ambro$e’s debut release for âˆ†ICASEA, “Pdiso” slipped under your radar, we've called up some of the brightest & best beat technicians from Japan and around the world to re-freak the funk in 15 shades of audible hypercolour and shine new light on the shimmering originals.
From the steady 90s hip-hop-head-nod heaviness of Tokyo's Budamunk, Called Understandable Souls triumphant hyper kinetic electro-jazz, Dibiase's whiplash-inducing arcade bleep banger to the glacial warmth of futurist producer Cygnus, this set forms a perfect introduction to both the key players and the names to watch out for on the worldwide beats scenes of 2011 and beyond.
• RLP (Oilworks),
• Sir Froderick,
• Ultragamma (Orca, Formant, Surface Tension),
• Feldermelder (Spezial Materials),
• Called Understandable Souls (Citywurl),
• Cygnus (âˆ†ICASEA),
• Elan (Monkeytown, Fifty Weapons),
• Budamunk (Jazzy Sport),
• Dibiase (Alpha Pup, All City, Fat City),
• Zero Charisma (âˆ†ICASEA)
• & Sauce81 (Cosmopolyphonic)
Be the first to review 'Pdiso Remixed' by Fitz Ambro$e. Best customer review each week wins a £10 voucher!