US dance-funk-punk collective !!!’s most cohesive, powerful, danceable, direct record yet.
!!! (chk chk chk) have returned with a striking, personal but ultimately danceable collection of funk-punk-rock-pop-dance missives, fired off with the precision production of the band and Eric Broucek.
This is a record custom-built for the alternative dancefloor, yet moving into deeper and sometimes darker territory than previous albums ‘Myth Takes’ and ‘Louden Up Now’.
On the one hand, ‘Strange Weather, Isn’t It?’ is !!!’s most texturally rich record to date and is filled with deep, galvanizing grooves in the tradition of 2003’s ‘Me And Giuliani Down By The Schoolyard (A True Story)’ and their massive cover of Magnetic Fields’ ‘Take Ecstasy With Me’. On the other, there’s a dark
undercurrent running through the record that acts as a counterpoint to the glittering surfaces. In other words, although only 20% of the record was recorded in Berlin (the other 80% split between New York and Sacramento, California), ‘Strange Weather, Isn’t It?’ is the perfect Berlin album.
The Most Certain Sure
Jamie, My Intentions Are Bass
Steady As The Sidewalk
Even Judas Gave Jesus A Kiss
We calculate your shipping costs by taking the heaviest item in your order and calculating that at the 'Heaviest Item' price. Each additional item in your order is then charged at the 'Additional Item' price.
So, because you currently don't have anything in your cart the shipping cost for Strange Weather, Isn't It? by !!! (chk chk chk) will be the 'Heaviest Item' price for the format you choose:
|Format||'Heaviest Item' Price||'Additional Item' Price|
|Double vinyl LP||£3.70||£2.00|
Be the first to review this record.