Recommended by us on 8th May 2009.
* Brand new single from Norwegian pop princess Annie.
* Released on Pleasuremasters, the new label from track producer Richard X.
* Following on from her previous singles ‘Chewing Gum’ and ‘Heartbeat’ , this is another gorgeous slice of leftfield pop about a failed holiday romance.
* Remixes come from Blog Kings, Designer Drugs (LITTLE BOOTS/TREASURE FINGERS) and the mega Fred Falke (WHITEST BOY ALIVE/LYKKE LE/ALAN BRAXE)
- 12" (500 ONLY) : A1 ORIGINAL MIX A2 DESIGNER DRUGS REMIX B1 FRED FALKE REMIX B2 BERLIN BREAKDOWN VERSION.
- CD (600 ONLY) : AS ABOVE
Best customer review each week wins a £10 voucher!