Recommended by us on 22nd January 2009.
* The B12 Records Archive Series continues with the forthcoming release of Volume 3, as they continue to present the original B12 Records back catalogue, fully re-mastered and presented over 7 volumes.
* Volume 3 of this epic series collects the original fifth and sixth releases on B12 Records (catalogue numbers B1205 and B1206). These two EPs continued the new era in UK Techno at the time, and forged a solid and unforgettable path that ran throughout Techno music in the early nineties and has since become the digital signature of the Artificial
Intelligence age. The original EPs contained three tracks that were also released on the seminal Electro Soma, a year after their B12 release, and other tracks such as ‘Paradroid’ and ‘Inaneon’ led the way into minimal techno more
than a decade before the genre was fully recognised.
* CD1 will collect the techno explorations of B12’s Mike Golding and Steve Rutter from early 1992 under the guise of Redcell. These tracks are unique slices of Techno history and will be accompanied by two previously unreleased tracks forged in 1991.
* CD2, another Redcell incarnation will capture the feel of the time with the now undisputed classic, ‘Hall of Mirrors’ leading the way into a sea of lush synths and beats that have easily stood the test of time. Included on this disc will be another two previously unreleased tracks, recorded in 1992. Two awesome masterpieces, which have finally seen the
light of day.
* TRACKLISTING: (CD1) 1. ACTIVE E MOTION 2. INANEION 3. PARADROID 4. TRANSIENT PATHWAYS 5. ECLIPTIC (CD2) 6. HALL OF MIRRORS 7. SATORI 8. MONDRIN 9. BOUNDRIES 10. GO WITH THE HISS 11. SOMEWHERE NOW
Be the first to review 'B12 Records Archive Vol. 3' by B12. Best customer review each week wins a £10 voucher!